Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Part white nationalist Pennsylvania voters and part industrial workers who lost good jobs elected Trump.

IN THE VIDEO BELOW:
"Published on Nov 15, 2016 
In this Majority Report clip, a listener calls in to explain how he thinks people are getting the reasons behind Trump's win wrong, based on direct experience with Hillary Clinton's campaign at the state level."

I called Pennsylvania for Trump in February on my Coatesville Dems blog. In part because Democrats let down and ignored working people and in part because a lot of us, Democrats and Republicans are white nationalists. I thought Pennsylvania would go for Trump.

Identifying and exposing white nationalists is 1/2 half of what I do. Political corruption is next. Politics is a distant third.

Read the introduction to Coatesville Dems Blog: 
Public Corruption in Chester County, PA 
I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”....
As a CCDC committee person, I warned the CCDC about white nationalists in 2005. that's Republican and Democratic white nationalists. I suspect that everyone in the Chester County Democratic Committee ignored me. US Attorney Tom Hogan who was then investigating KKK and Skinheads and Chester County District Attorney Joe Carroll did not ignore me.
When I wrote, "Ignore Washington pundits and read SPLC Hatewatch, Right Wing Watch and ADL Extremism in America for information on the 2016 elections.", I  was laughed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.