Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Kids wilding in Coatesville


With their partially developed brains teenagers are normally reckless. 

This isn't Philly. 

Black kids in Coatesville wilding in neighborhoods at times when everyone is at home watching TV is more dangerous than they think. 

A few weeks ago 4 kids on bikes were riding on our block on Stirling Street.  A person visiting my neighbor was outside. She heard glass breaking down the street. Then they reportedly rode by my house and then turned back. The person visiting my neighbor heard one kid say, "I'll show you how it's done." He rode his bike up our steps and allegedly kicked our door. He broke the glass 4 feet up on our outer front door. It caused several hundred dollars damage. 

Officer Antonucci responded. The kids looked between 12 and 14 years old. It was 9:03 pm. It was too dark to see faces. 

I know some people try to equate the City of Coatesville with the City of Philadelphia but Coatesville's just a small rural Pennsylvania village. Everybody knows everybody. You can find out anything you want at a barbershop or hairdresser.  I have leads on where the kids might live. 

My wife and I were inside watching TV. We were startled by a loud bang at the front door. Four kids were still riding up and down the street when my wife and I went outside. They wore long length coats. I've heard that long coats are the latest thing for cool gang banger fashionistas. It was just after 9pm. 

I don't believe one of them was the person in this article below. He is way too old. 

I've heard that 3 store owners in downtown Coatesville had the glass in their doors kicked in. You can see a plexiglass replacement on one store door. A store owner had his expensive equipment inside broken up. Nothing stolen, just wrecked. Wilding.

The kids wilding in Coatesville are in more danger then they think. I live in what might be the most well armed neighborhood in Pennsylvania. I don't feel safe just knocking on some of my neighbor's doors in the daytime. I wouldn't even think of walking up to their door at night. 

Like I said this isn't Philly. Older black people will tell you it was not safe to walk on a rural Chester County road. You're in prime danger of being run down. That hasn't changed at all. 

Maybe you have heard "Pennsylvania is Philly and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between". Coatesville is in the Alabama part. You will find white supremacists all around Chester, Lancaster and Berks Counties. Some are in Coatesville. A few of them are active white supremacists. The number of white supremacists who are active seems to be growing. 

My son would ride miles from home on his bike when we lived in Trappe, PA. His friend was the son of the chief of police and they still got in trouble. The funny thing is one of my boyhood buddies was the son of the Coatesville Chief of Police. Once they have wheels it's hard for parents to know where they are. 

It's still cold outside. I'm worried about this summer. 

SEE:

Coatesville police investigate assault complaint


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.