Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kettle of Corruption

It can be heart wrenching to be immersed in this pot of corruption in the kitchen we call Coatesville. We have been simmering in that pot a long time. It gets hot and stinky in this kitchen and sometimes I would just like to get out of it and move as far away as possible.

But most people do not know the ingredients and the actors who throw things into the pot as well as I do. Not many people know how those ingredients interact and know intuitively what it's going to taste like and smell like when it's done.

Knowing so very much about the ingredients and how they cook together comes with the responsibility to stick around. If I jump ship I could regret the rest of my life.

Maybe what really keeps me here is that I know what the pot once tasted like. I know what a very good dish Coatesville can serve up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.