Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Trump/Biden debate?I saw a NAZI BULLY ATTACK AN OLD MAN. AN OLD MAN KICKED BY SS OBERFUHRER TRUMP-REPUBLICANS: WE DEFEATED THE NAZIS. DON’T MAKE US DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

FURY: SS officer execution. My favorite war movie scene:




THE REPUBLICAN PARTY 2024 VERSION OF HITLER IS TRUMP. 


REPUBLICANS HAVE BECOME NAZIS HELL BENT ON UNDOING VE DAY. 



All of my male teachers and one female teacher in Coatesville Public Schools were WWII or Korean War combat veterans. 


My dad told me the story of the B-17 pilot who flew between the furnace smokestacks of Lukens Steel Company. 


As an adult I was corrected. A bomber did fly between the smokestacks of Lukens Steel Company but it was a B-26 flown by a friend of Charles Skip Huston who at the time was working at Lukens Steel. He was not allowed to fly again. 


I was born in 1943 about a year before my Uncle Fred landed on Omaha Beach on June 6, 1944. 

Uncle Fred is second from right. 



He was a combat engineer. SEE Saving Private Ryan. “Bring up the Bangalores.”





My brother Joe Pitcherella was born 5 years earlier. This is Joe in his marching in his Army uniform:



REPUBLICANS:

WE DEFEATED THE NAZIS. DON’T MAKE US DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.