Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

OK, so Carmen Green told me she voted to keep Ingrid Jones as vice president of city council.

Voting to remove Ingrid Jones as City Council Vice President and make Marie Lawson Vice President:
Mssrs, Joseph Hamrick, 
Mrs. Carmen Green, 
Mrs. Linda Lavender-Norris  
Mrs. Marie Lawson. 

Voting to retain Ingrid Jones as Vice President
President Hunt 
Vice President Jones  
Mr. Simpson 

OK, so Carmen Green told me she voted to keep Ingrid Jones as vice president of city council. 
She brought it up. I never mentioned it. I did’t even want to talk about it. I even tried to interrupt her.  

I was only concerned about keeping Chief Laufer as Coatesville’s Police Chief. 

It happened before. I knew the Coatesville City Council called the "Bloc of Four" wanted to remove Chief Bellizzie. I knew that in the primary election of 2005. I tried but couldn't stop people from voting the "Bloc of Four" in.  I don't really give a damn about squabbles among city council members. 
So Carmon told me she wants Ingrid Jones as vice president and she voted to keep her as vice president . The problem is Carmon voted against keeping Ingrid Jones as vice president and for putting Marie Lawson back in as vice president. 

I like Carmen Green but:
WTF?

IT'S IN THE MINUTES:
City Council Meeting Minutes February 27, 2017 Approved March 13, 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.