Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Is PA Rep. Harry Lewis a black face fronting for PA Rep. Tim Hennessey?

At every event in Coatesville I see Coatesville's former State Representative Tim Hennessey. He seems to be in Coatesville more than present day Pennsylvania State Representative Harry Lewis.

Tim Hennessey moves if I sit with hearing distance of him. 




Wednesday, October 15, 2014 
Just like they did for Tim Hennessey, Coatesville’s drug dealers are supporting Harry Lewis. 

This isn't just political. I supported Tom Hogan for Chester County District Attorney partly because I saw that Coatesville’s drug dealers were campaigning for Sam Stretton.  The very same drug dealers are now campaigning for Harry Lewis.


Friday, October 1, 2010
StateRep.Tim Hennessey's Office Manager Lisa Johnson pleas GUILTY in crack trial.

I once called Tim Hennessey's Coatesville Office "City Hall East" because former Coatesville City Council President Patsy Ray spent every weekday afternoon at Tim Hennessey's Coatesville Office. 


Linda Lavender and Lisa Johnson were incensed about this. I got a phone call at a city council meeting and went into the vestibule so I didn't interrupt the meeting. Linda Lavender and Lisa Johnson followed me, I suppose they thought I was leaving the building. They harassed me so much I went into the men's room to get away from them

I witnessed Linda Lavender and Michael Whitlow putting file boxes from Hennessey's Coatesville Office into Whitlow's car parked on Lincoln Highway. 

The high level of vitriol from Patsy Ray, Lisa Johnson and Linda Lavender didn't make sense to me. I had no knowledge of an alleged affair between Linda Lavender & Michael T Whitlow. I had zero interest in Whitlows alleged extramarital affairs with Linda Lavender.  I was only interested in Tim Hennessey meddling in the City of Coatesville's affairs. 

I saw Linda Lavender (then) Hennessey's Coatesville Office Manager, (then) Coatesville City Councilperson, Patsy Ray, (then) Coatesville City Councilperson Kareem Johnson and (then) Coatesville City Solicitor Andrew Lehr go in and out of the back door of Whitlow's office on 1st Avenue in Coatesville. At the time Mosaic Development Partners had a proposal for the "flats" in Coatesville. 


Disbarred Attorney Leslie Smallwood of Mosaic Development Partners, LLC allegedly has long time connections to several people in the Coatesville area and possibly to several politically connected to Coatesville through now deceased attorney Michael T Whitlow. Whitlow was her partner in the court action for “knowingly misappropriating clients’ trust funds in the amount of at least $139,500” for which she was disbarred. See http://coatesvilledems.blogspot.com/2009/05/smallwood-disbarred-attorney-smallwood.html


Tim Hennessey's former Coatesville office manager is now Representative Tim Hennessey's Pottstown employee. Linda Lavender Norris is also President of Coatesville City Council. 

Because of Tim Hennessey's legacy in Coatesville, I'm wary of his appearances in the City of Coatesville. 

Harry Lewis might be the black face up front but I think Tim Hennessey is still pulling at least some of the strings behind the scenes. 


--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.