Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Election PA 74th Legislative District Maxwell-Lewis BACK AT FONZI’S MAN CAVE

“Now let me figure this out. Because sometimes black play black. I'll vote for him, even if it hurts myself. Now that’s ridiculous. I'm insulted. African Americans aren't and shouldn't be like that. We shouldn't vote color. Let’s get out of that archaic thinking…”

“See, one thing you gotta give people credit for loyalty. Take for instance. Last year around August, July - August, that’s when Mr. Richard Como and Mr. Donato, they got caught using the N word rather frequently and freely back and forth, forth and back. We gotta start calling him Joe ’N’ or Sarah ’N’ they had a good old racist time, right? 

Things blew up BAM! CNN, MSNBC it was nationwide. Coatesville, we came out in a raising fury. How dare you? We talked about it angrily. We protested, we did stuff, we did stuff and then the smoke cleared. And the smoke cleared. And the crowd dissipated. And then there was nobody left. Just a few people left…” 

“But guess who was missing? The very person who says that they love the Coatesville kids. Yep, never came out and denounced any of that action. Any of those words. He didn’t denounce the attitude and the character of one of his best friends. Because he was the one who got him the job and all that. And I'm just saying, and I know friends don't like to put friends, kick friends out of the bus. So I got to give credit for that. 

But still, if you're not going to kick a friend out of the bus for calling a whole school district a bunch of N words, then I  think there’s a price to pay, or you should make us understand why you didn’t. 

I want to quote something the Malcolm X said:

‘The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience. But where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. The true neighbor will risk his position, his prestige, and even his life for the welfare of others.’  

That’s what Malcolm X wrote. 

And it’s true today. Anybody can lead when everything’s going their way. When the   is giving you an unlimited amount to spend on whomever, or whatever. When you got the best of stadiums built for you so you can run your track teams and your football teams and all that. 

But where do you measure up when the rubber hits the road? Will you denounce your best friend for disgracing a whole school district? Will you denounce your old friend for disgracing a whole race of people? 

Look, Mr. Richard Como didn't like African Americans, Spanish. Latin, Asians, Indians, he didn't like anybody. He didn't like girls. He didn't like ethnicities, he didn't like ethnic groups. 

That’s when you are supposed to stand up. Coming out now because of a new district, that’s like Johnny come lately. We don't need nobody coming at the last minute to rescue nothing. When we needed you you weren't there. Conspicuous by your absence. 

Conspicuous by your absence. I wish you would have showed up. I wish you were a Democrat. But I really wish you would have showed up, no matter what party you belong to. 

Some of us still feel that today. 

They may not tell you but I talk with them. Yeah, they feel that. You had an opportunity when we asked you to come to Coatesville to talk. We could have hashed it out. You could have told us why you were so quiet. We all know you and Mr. Como was best of friends. So we understand that. But we understand if you said that you made a mistake and you should have said something and we could have forgave you for that. 

But you're still silent. While we still fight the good fight to make sure that him and Mr. Donato accreditation was taken from him. Because they don’t deserve anything. 

But the Republican Party they gave Mr. Como a golden parachute. When he should have been on the other side of some bars somewhere. At least he should have been fired. Not even a black mark on his record. Or Mr. Donato’s either. 

That’s the Republican leaning school board we had, the whole nine yards. 

I wish it wasn't like this. I wish I didn't have to talk about this. Because it still hurts some people today. That when in time of need we don't have the leaders stand up that should stand up.”

Fonz Newsuan’s  “BACK AT FONZI’S MAN CAVE” Facebook video is HERE:






A transcript of most of the video is BELOW:

"BACK AT FONZI’S MAN CAVE

Now it you tuned in yesterday, you realize we went down memory lane. We were talking about some DUI arrest by Joshua Maxwell and some other things and it struck it’s chord to me and said, yeah while we’re talking about the past let’s go back to the past. 

Well we talked about all the various Republican cuts that were made to our economy, social network programs everything. They cut everything. They cut so much stuff my fingers started bleeding, almost need a bandaid. Almost needed a blood transfusion because there was a lot of cuts involved. 

But that was yesterday and today is the day. So last night I was thinking Fonz, what can you talk about today?

So, let’s see. Two ideas came to me. 

One was education

And one was a subject about loyalty.

I think I'm going to talk about education first. I got my cheat sheet.  Because a lot of time I can't remember stuff. The closer I get to Medicare the more stuff I forget. But I better get to Medicare quick because Republicans are trying to cut that too. 

So let me see. Today I was going to talk about education cuts. But first I was thinking of a song that Whitney Houston made real popular. And it went something like this:

It was called the greatest love of all and I think it started, if my memory serves me right, it says; ‘I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.’

Those two sentences were very, very important. Teach the kids and let them lead the way. How are we going to teach the kids if every time we turn around they're cutting the budget on education. No funding. Kids don't have any supplies. 

Look I went to one school board meeting and one of the parents got up and said, ‘My child’s desk is being held together with Duck tape. Now you know Duck is not even the same as it used to be. So her desk was really jacked up. 

We need more funding but Republicans don't want, don't want to fund it. 

Let me see what else we got going on here. O, yeah, this is what they do. Instead of funding education they fund prisons. See they came up with a good idea. Republicans came up with this real good idea. They start some for profit prisons. 

Now I think it works something like this:

If we keep kids dumb. Don’t educate in schools and we fund prisons what we can do is, because the kid’s so dumb they got to rob or steal when they get older. We get them into prison. Then we get them to do work for 20-30 cents an hour. Because you know that’s what the prison pays now. I don’t think that’s right. 

I don't think you're supposed to improve your corporate bottom line by cheating and stealing the education from our children. Because don't you remember you said, they're our future. Stop playing. 

So look, let me see. So they’re doing the prison thing. What else are they doing? 

I know Pennsylvania leads in having prisons. I think it’s number two, right along with Texas. Texas who kills more people than anybody with executions. Yeah that’s who we want to be in line with, Texas. Scared of that one. 

Do you know it takes less to educate a child than it does to rehabilitate a man? That’s just common math. How come math gets lost on people when it doesn't add up to what they want it to add up to.

Yep, I know that math counts when they say we can balance the budget by subtracting stuff from the poor. We are balancing the budget by breaking the backs of the poor. It’s almost like a reverse Robin Hood. Instead of robbing from the rich to give to the poor. They rob from the poor to give to the rich. That ain't right. That is not right at all. 

Hey, today I got my first mailer from Josh Maxwell. It’s says, ‘Why I’m running.’

I'll put this right up close. 

Bam! 

Francis Sanchez’ kids on the back. I’m going to put that on Facebook. That was real nice. He got them to play some basketball with them. Well he said that the kids told him that they learned their moves at Rip Hamilton’s Basketball Camp. I don’t know. It looks like Josh taking them to the hoops, but who am I?

On this mailer it just tells some of the things that he plans on doing and stuff on it and everything. I like that. And nowhere on it is there any negativity about his opponent. 

See some people in life and you guys know that they like to build themselves up by putting the other man down. Well so far he hasn’t done it. I gotta give him an A+ for that. Now if he does something that puts the other man down I might have to subtract from the score. But just for today I think he’s doing the right thing. 

Go Josh Maxwell. Look matter of fact, let’s vote that whole ticket:

We got Tom Wolf, Josh Maxwell and Tom Houghton. 

Vote that whole Democratic ticket. Because it doesn’t make no sense to get yourself a quarterback and then everybody on your line is going to be from a different team. Because you are going to let people come in and rush him and sack the quarterback. 

That’s what they did to President Obama. He’s the quarterback but everybody on his line is on a different team. So what the do is, they just let people rush him and sack him. Every time he tries to put a bill, they went up the line and then sack him. That’s not right. That’s why I want to go with the whole team on this one, BAM!

I did some research yesterday, I asked around, I wanted to know, how long were the Republicans in control of Chester County? I been finding out they've been in control of Chester County since the middle of 1800s. That’s back there with Wild Bill Hitchcock, Jesse James and all them guys. 

Middle 1800s, man that takes me back to this; every time somebody running for office, awl man, they be talking about jobs. We’re going to lower taxes on corporations so they can create more jobs, because they the job creators. 

Where are these mysterious job creators? Ok, the Republicans have been in office, 1858-1860 that’s almost like 170 years, or 100 and whatever? ‘We them job creators.’ They keep talking this.  They're not knocking on the door. They're not putting up any signs saying we're having a job fair. Where are those job creators? 

How low does a tax need to go for them to create a job? I don't think that’s right. But that’s code for Republicans.  Because if you don't have a corporation you don't have a company you got problems on your hands. Because now you got to go back to that minimum wage that they give it up. 

If they haven't created no jobs since the middle of the 1800s I think it’s time to get somebody else a chance. I think it’s time to get a Democrat platform a chance. 170 years as you all well know doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I don’t care what color you put on it, what face you put on it, if you do and vote the same way you always did you’re going to get what you always got. Any fool, or addict knows that. 

We're going to talk about loyalty now. 

Loyalty, let’s think about that for a minute. 

Ok, we got a Democratic platform, we got a white guy running. We got a Republican platform that don’t like black people but they got a black man running for them. 

Now let me figure this out. Because sometimes black play black. I’ll vote for him, even if it hurts myself. Now that’s ridiculous. I’m insulted. African Americans aren’t and shouldn’t be like that. We shouldn’t vote color. Let’s get out of that archaic thinking. 

Let’s move over to the Republican. Say he’s a great guy. But he represents a party that don’t like anybody. And he doesn’t like your kids, he doesn’t like your mom, they don’t like your grandma they don’t like your sister on your cousin’s side. They don’t like anything about you. Ok, nothing. So you’re going to vote for him? If you do that, then I think that’s some sort of medical condition. So I went to Google medical conditions on why people do stuff that would hurt their own selves. The closest thing I could come up with was masochist. 

Masochist are people who love being hurt by themselves or others. Now I understand you’re African American and you vote for a Republican, you have just put yourself down as a masochist. 

I’m not going to do it. Ok, now back to loyalty. Back to loyalty.

See, one thing you gotta give people credit for loyalty. Take for instance. Last year around August, July - August, that’s when Mr. Richard Como and Mr. Donato, they got caught using the N word rather frequently and freely back and forth, forth and back. We gotta start calling him Joe ’N’ or Sarah ’N’ they had a good old racist time, right? 

Things blew up BAM! CNN, MSNBC it was nationwide. Coatesville, we came out in a raising fury. How dare you? We talked about it angrily. We protested, we did stuff, we did stuff and then the smoke cleared. And the smoke cleared. And the crowd dissipated. And then there was nobody left. Just a few people left. 

Surprisingly enough, there was just like a little bit of people left. But guess who was missing? The very person who says that they love the Coatesville kids. Yep, never came out and denounced any of that action. Any of those words. He didn’t denounce the attitude and the character of one of his best friends. Because he was the one who got him the job and all that. And I'm just saying, and I know friends don't like to put friends, kick friends out of the bus. So I got to give credit for that. 

But still, if you're not going to kick a friend out of the bus for calling a whole school district a bunch of N words, then I  think there’s a price to pay, or you should make us understand why you didn’t. 

I want to quote something the Malcolm X said:

‘The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience. But where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. The true neighbor will risk his position, his prestige, and even his life for the welfare of others.’  

That’s what Malcolm X wrote. 

And it’s true today. Anybody can lead when everything’s going their way. When the   is giving you an unlimited amount to spend on whomever, or whatever. When you got the best of stadiums built for you so you can run your track teams and your football teams and all that. 

But where do you measure up when the rubber hits the road? Will you denounce your best friend for disgracing a whole school district? Will you denounce your old friend for disgracing a whole race of people? 

Look, Mr. Richard Como didn't like African Americans, Spanish. Latin, Asians, Indians, he didn't like anybody. He didn't like girls. He didn't like ethnicities, he didn't like ethnic groups. 

That’s when you are supposed to stand up. Coming out now because of a new district, that’s like Johnny come lately. We don’t need nobody coming at the last minute to rescue nothing. When we needed you you weren’t there. Conspicuous by your absence. 

Conspicuous by your absence. I wish you would have showed up. I wish you were a Democrat. But I really wish you would have showed up, no matter what party you belong to. 

Some of us still feel that today. 

They may not tell you but I talk with them. Yeah, they feel that. You had an opportunity when we asked you to come to Coatesville to talk. We could have hashed it out. You could have told us why you were so quiet. We all know you and Mr. Como was best of friends. So we understand that. But we understand if you said that you made a mistake and you should have said something and we could have forgave you for that. 

But you’re still silent. While we still fight the good fight to make sure that him and Mr. Donato accreditation was taken from him. Because they don't deserve anything. 

But the Republican Party they gave Mr. Como a golden parachute. When he should have been on the other side of some bars somewhere. At least he should have been fired. Not even a black mark on his record. Or Mr. Donato’s either. 

That’s the Republican leaning school board we had, the whole nine yards. 

I wish it wasn't like this. I wish I didn't have to talk about this. Because it still hurts some people today. That when in time of need we don't have the leaders stand up that should stand up. 

But it’s a new day. This has brought us together. So Alfonzo is going to stand up, if nobody stands up. And there’s a lot of my Facebook friends and people in our churches all over Coatesville that’s standing up, one way or the other. They may not be loud like me. But they’re standing up in their community and they’re standing up in their parishes and they’re standing up in their churches and then doing what they have to do. 

So the days of taking advantage of and thinking that we’re stupid and insulting us, so that we’ll just fall for anything. Those days are over. Because as long as we are of one voice, we are going to be all right. 

Hey look everybody out there. All my friends on Facebook. I want to continue to have this commentary in my Man Cave. Bring me some ideas. Things that we need to talk about. And if you don't have any ideas for me then I’ll bring to you what I can carry as I go about in the community doing the work that, the advocacy work that I’m trying to do. And I'll let you know what’s going on. 

I might even use it to advertise an event at your church or at your school or whatever. I mean, this is what I do.

I know Galatians 6 and 9 it says, never tire of doing good. 

Now I'm going to paraphrase it because my memory’s bad. “Never tire of doing good. Because if you seed it you will reap a harvest.’ And the harvest for me is to see our children grow and our community grow and we'll have more love one towards another. 

Don't forget, vote Tom Wolf. Vote Josh Maxwell. Vote Tom Houghton. Vote that Democratic ticket, November 4th. 

Hey this is the midterm. We need you to get out and vote. Vote like you did when President Obama was running because without us voting for the mid-term we will not be able to provide him with the linemen, the halfbacks, the fullbacks for football people. We won't be able to provide him with the back up that he needs to get everything in his agenda across. He can't do it by himself. With a party that always is talking about, NO, no. We need our guys up in there so they can say, YES, YES, YES." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.