Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Friday, May 31, 2024

My political head addled by a KKK man & a Prohibition times man who ran Cutty Sark Whiskey from Canada to Chester County judges, Democrats are steelworkers, Republicans doctors or organized crime connected judges. 70 years later it's the same.

 I wrote this October 16, 2018:

I grew up knowing KKK people in Coatesville, PA. A few of them going back to the lynching of Zach Walker in 1911. I recognized them in York County and Chester County. I can only say I can feel them when I’m standing or sitting near them.


When I’m threatened I automatically go into investigative mode using public records & face to face talk. Investigating is sooo much easier now with the internet. 


If you never came across someone who you could call a monster consider yourself lucky. I genuinely like everyone I meet, even monsters. I can always find something good about them. I once took a psychological test regarding career possibilities. Clergyman was the strongest. Maybe that’s it.


Right wing extremists were always part of Chester County politics, But they were on the fringes. Since 2005 I've been trying to explain that right wing extremists were coming into main stream Republican politics. Now right wing extremists dominate the Chester County Republican Committee. 


The CCRC now dominated by right wing extremists is unrecognizable to a traditional Republican voter. 



Some of those Republican voters had grandfathers or uncles who fought “Republicans” like those now dominating Chester County Republican Party politics in Europe in 1944.


In my political head addled with the knowledge a man I knew fairly well allegedly pushed Zach Walker back in the fire as a boy. He became leader of the Coatesville KKK. It's likely he lit a cross on my Uncle Lou’s lawn in the 1930s. My Uncle Lou who fought in the Battle of the Bulge. 


I was invited to shoot clay birds at his gun club. I wasn’t sure if I would leave alive. 


A head who knew Sante Piscoglio ran scotch whiskey in Prohibition times from Canada to Chester County judges. His 1920s style elegant home is up 13th Ave a few blocks from our home. 


My mom watched me eat peas. Sante & Concetta's daughter put a pea up her nose & died from infection. 


Mom & Dad visited Sante and Concetta who in my 5 year old mind Sante was obviously an important man. Concetta was gracious and attentive to me.  I wanted to see the Lionel Trains in the basement. 


By the time I was 10 the New York Times was my favorite paper to read in my Uncle Nicks store. I went there after school. My dad went from his crane operator job at Lukens to help out at his brother’s store so I didn’t need to walk the mostly uphill mile up Black Horse Hill Road home. 


I listened to the men at the store. Set in stone in my head is Democrats are steel workers, Republicans doctors & crooked organized crime connected judges. 


Nothing has changed much.


Justice Roberts Rejects Request To Meet With Senators Concerning Justice Alito's Flag Controversy

It is unclear what Senate Democrats do next

Aaron Parnas18 hours ago



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.