Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Monday, October 23, 2023

In Coatesville PA city government the manipulation of municipal finance software coding is what I would call sophisticated fraud. Donald Trump’s Trump Organization fraud is just making up numbers & facts.







I asked the Coatesville City Council. “Is it true that Raj from the finance department didn’t show up to work today and that he may be on his way to India. The City Solicitor responded, “That’s a personnel management issue. That can’t be in the public record.” I said, OK but it’s in the public record.” Solicitor, “No”. Me, “Now it is:"

https://app.box.com/s/gcuyzsju9xa1d8kn3ujq



"The DEM’s BLOG written and posted by James Pitcherella, September 20, 2011 titled “Can the FBI, in India,interview people that worked in the USA?” reminded me of so many things that Dharmesh Kalaria (Raj) said to me during the time that I worked in the Finance Department, that I felt that I needed to draft a brief outline of recollections from that time frame.  Raj was employed at the City as the General Ledger Maintenance staffer.  His title was “Programmer Analyst/Senior Accountant”. 


When I began my employment with the City I saw that the General Ledger was in a terrible state of disarray, and I couldn’t understand why.  I asked about Raj’s background and I was told that he had an Accounting Degree and an Advanced Degree in Programming from a university in India.  I asked to see his diploma and a copy was provided to me, however it was not in English."


MORE AT:


Monday, October 1, 2012

REVISED-Raj went back to India; did the City of Coatesville’s money go with him?


Quest Column 


by Stacy Bjorhus


Former Finance Director at city of coatesville



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.