Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Sunday, July 24, 2022

The guys in the Planning Commission told me to lay off the cross lighters along the Perkiomen. I thought, I know Klansmen, I can handle them. After reading “Bring The War Home” I learned how dangerous it was.

The klansmen I knew were old men from the 2nd. Klan. The Klan from the 1930-40s. The new Klan were Vietnam vets. 

At the time I was a planning commission member of Lower Frederick Township PA and lived a few blocks outside of the Schwenksville line. Planning commission members warned me it was dangerous to mess with the skinhead/nazi/KKK in the area. 


The skinhead/nazis/KKK terrorized a woman and her 2 children living next door. She came to me for help. I don’t know how she knew I was fighting against the skinhead/nazis. 


I spoke to the mayor of Schwenksville and we got the skinhead/nazis evicted.


The woman terrorized by the skinheads next door didn't go to police or any other public official. The police where she lived would have been PA State Troopers. 


At the time I was aware of a State Trooper who raped Perkiomen Valley Middle School girls on the hood of his patrol car from our own local police. My daughter was too old for him. The entire State Police Limerick Barracks was under investigation.  - SEE MontCo Ex Trooper below:


People coming to me for help became a pattern. They are afraid to speak to police, not knowing which side police would take. 



FROM:


Saturday, August 1, 2020

Violent extremist right groups are BRAND NEW to WAP POLITICAL REPORTERS. I dealt with them in the late 1990s when I helped remove 3 skinhead/nazi/KKK from a row house in Schwenksville PA



Some people from the “South Street Renaissance” who moved out because of the proposed cross town expressway came to Limerick, Lower Frederick area. They used their profits from growing and selling hemp to buy property and build their Bucky Fuller & modern style homes. Many were peaceniks. A few were vets who brought the war home.  


The Klan in Northwestern Montgomery County were 3rd klansmen that came out of the Vietnam War. Former grunts who experienced combat. I think that one man at the  Planning Commission new them. I think they were neighbors. 


I didn’t know how dangerous it was. 


https://www.hup.harvard.edu/
catalog.php?isbn=9780674286078
https://www.hup.harvard.edu/
catalog.php?isbn=9780674286078



https://www.hup.harvard.edu/
catalog.php?isbn=9780674286078

https://www.hup.harvard.edu/
catalog.php?isbn=9780674286078













No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.