Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Friday, June 5, 2020

Look at the blood pool from his head. It’s why I can’t do the street work I once did as a CCDC committee person at Coatesville’s Ward 4-2. Street work that involved speaking to kids who were corner lookouts.

It was so easy to spot crack houses.


Linda’s (now Linda Lavender Norris) friend and co-worker, Lisa Johnson was the Office Manager at Hennessey’s Coatesville Office. Lisa had not yet been convicted of manufacturing and distributing crack cocaine. Linda & Lisa followed me. Linda only carried he knife back then. Now she carries a gun.


A line of officers marched through, and the man, who Desmond said did not appear to be a protester, approached the officers. "He walked a little bit, was standing there, and was hit with a club as far as I can tell," Desmond said.
“He lost his footing after he was hit, fell back, hit his head on the concrete ... and I could hear his head hit and then within a few seconds, blood started coming out from under his head," the reporter said.

This Video from Young Turks has a look from across the street. You can hear the thud of the 75 year old man's skull on the concrete:



MORE AT:

Buffalo police officers suspended after video shows them shoving 75-year-old at protest

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said he was "deeply disturbed" by the video of a 75-year-old man being knocked to the ground during a protest.




The reasons I don’t record Coatesville City Council meetings anymore. 

I’ve had face to face death threats. Some people know how easy it is to “accidentally” kill me. I have to be extremely careful walking with my cane in Coatesville. I take Warfarin. I’m 77. I’m supposed to call 911 if I fall & hit my head.


At one meeting I got a phone call from Dave Griffith and walked into the vestibule of Coatesville City Hall. Linda Lavender was not yet a Coatesville City Council member. She was the constituent outreach person at State Rep. Tim Hennessey’s Coatesville Office. 

Linda’s (now Linda Lavender Norris) friend and co-worker, Lisa Johnson was the Office Manager at Hennessey’s Coatesville Office. Lisa had not yet been convicted of manufacturing and distributing crack cocaine. Linda & Lisa followed me. Linda only carried he knife back then. Now she carries a gun.

Maybe they thought I was going outside the building. I was between the inner & outer doors talking to Dave when Linda & Lisa barged in shouting. I couldn’t hear Dave. I decided to go into the mens room to get away from them. Lisa started to follow me in, then Linda said no.  

I’m not sure what they were up to. I was recording the meeting and left my recorder on in my pocket. It’s all recorded. 



Vertigo from miners disease & my left leg partly paralyzed makes videography & photography challenging. When I get down to photograph something I can only hope my left leg will allow me to get back up. Back in 2005 and later on when I recorded public meetings I could walk fairly well. Maybe a scooter?


I walked in Philly with my then very expensive Nikon F at my side. My defense was I could run fast and far. I rowed on the Schuylkill. Walked about 25 miles a week. I could run 2 miles in 11 minutes, did pushups, crunches & chin ups at par courses. Keep in mind the most lethal weapon in Philly at the time was usually a knife. Running doesn’t help much now. Bullets go 1,000 fps or more.

Recently someone asked “Why did Betsy marry you.” As in she’s a good one, but you…When Betsy & I were married I wore 30” waist pants & 42 sport jacket. I coulda been a men’s underwear model. My boss, Phil Mills at Charles P. Mills Photography Inc. did occasionally let his daughter work as a hand model. But none of our clients advertised underwear. Now my waist size is 44”. And I can barely walk. 


Rufus the little guy who was attacked by a Pit-Bull / Rottweiler

https://coatesvilledems.blogspot.com/2010/09/rufus-little-guy-who-was-attacked-by.html

I walk with a cane. In Philly & I assume other places an old man walking with a cane is always carrying. 

Every person I know in my neighborhood that walks their dog carries a pistol, cane or not. Maybe he new young people that moved here walk their dogs unarmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.