Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Coatesville Train Station Meeting Olivet Methodist Church - I - Opening Statements






Olivet Methodist Church
Coatesville, PA

January 29, 2015

Opening Statements 



Senator Andy Dinniman-

"Myself and Harry Lewis,  your new State Representative are here to welcome you.  
Harry and I want to tell you the same thing; that there is no partisan politics, no Democrat versus republican, when it comes to this revitalization of Coatesville.   
I went over to Harry to congratulate him on the house floor.  We shook hands and we made that determination that we're here together to make sure that this project works.   
I am here to tell you also, as you will see when we do the overview of the project. 
We're out of the desert.  
We're not quite to the promised land yet.   
But let me tell you we're almost there and it's going to depend on the unity of purpose in this community.   
Too many times we I've seen great things in Coatesville go astray because different individuals have gone one way or the other.  We're not going to let that happen to either of us this time.   
This is a unique and special opportunity.  
The money’s there.   
We're prepared to move forward and that's why we called you all here to get that kind of unity, that type of consensus. 
Those are my opening words for you and let me have Harry, my buddy here… Harry and I go back along before all this.   
Especially your wife and I go back along way."


State Representative Harry Lewis-

"I can't keep him down.  
Ladies and gentlemen thank you so much and thank you Senator Dinniman.   
It’s been a long long way to get this point.  But let me tell you and reemphasize how the collaboration between the senator in the Statehouse coming together. Believe me what I say that.   
There're an awful lot of naysayers and people say we can't do this, but you got to remember one thing.  As Sen. Denman said we go way way back.  And I've been her all my life.  
We hear the naysayers but we have an opportunity to got some actual work done that the citizens can see.  Well finally something is been torn down something is being built in its place.   
So I'm here to emphasize I am going to do my dog-gone-dest, pardon the pun. to have everybody proud and restore the pride that we have in this city. 
Thank you"


DAILY LOCAL NEWS
By Kristina Scala, Daily Local News

THIS IS THE FIRST OF SEVERAL POSTS OF THE COATESVILLE TRAIN STATION MEETING AT THE METHODIST CHURCH OF COATESVILLE ON JANUARY 29, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.