Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Oops my memory gets a little foggy as I get older.

I wrote that Judge Riley that allowed some of the 32 lawsuits concerning Coatesville and the Saha "farm" to sit on his desk for nearly 2 years before acting on them. I was wrong.

It was not Judge Riley who allegedly let many of lawsuits against Coatesville "taking" the Saha "Farm" and related to Coatesville “taking” the Saha “farm” sit on his desk. 

It was Judge Mahon's desk that they allegedly sat on.

I stand by the rest of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.