Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Is anyone in Coatesville’s Third Ward trying to contact their City Councilperson?

There was a Special Budget Meeting of the Coatesville City Council tonight, June 3, 2010. Incidental to the primary agenda was a discussion of Coatesville City Councilperson’s official email accounts.
City Councilperson Karen Jorgensen has problems with email
“I want stuff to be sent to my company’s email address…I don’t want anything that comes from outside of the people who are sitting here, but, like from the general public. I don’t want that stuff going to my work….
I don’t look at my Gmail Account. I don’t look at it. I can’t get to it from work… When I get home at night I’m not going to look at a personal email account. I’m not going to.
Ted Reed, ‘Can that just be moved.’
Ms. Jorgenson, I’m not. It’s bad enough that I can look at my BlackBerry and look at my work account.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.