Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"It’s so much easier. It’s so much nicer." Coatesville City Council President Ed Simpson

"There’s been significant change in the last couple of months and I'd like to thank the staff for rolling with the punches. It hasn’t been easy.

But first and foremost, I'd like to thank my fellow council members for the last couple months. It’s been for me 6 long years of constantly bickering and fighting. It wasn't much fun; I’ll be totally honest with you.

Now I can say that for the past couple months we had a lot of issues in front of us that aren't easy to handle. There are a lot of things going on that, we had some pretty tough decisions to make.

But with the group that I have sitting up here with me makes it a lot easier. Without them (pause) it’s so much easier. It’s so much nicer. I'd like to thank everybody up here for the last couple of months. And hopefully we can continue to move forward and do what we have to do to make the City a better place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.