Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Monday, June 1, 2009

I could never understand the popularity of President Reagan.

But then I did not watch the evening news on TV. I was too busy working 12 hours a day 60 or more hours a week for most of my working life to have time for TV. I got all my news from the papers and read what Reagan said. It’s all vague pap when you read it; I guess it was in the delivery.

The Extremist Conservative Republicans that President Eisenhower thought would never have much clout in the Republican Party found their savior in President Reagan. The Extremist Conservatives quest to eliminate all traces of President Roosevelt’s New Deal found a leader. They were nearly completely successful.

But thank God they didn’t get their holy grail of eliminating Social Security by transferring the funds into the Stock Market. Our Social Security benefits would have been stolen by executives at Bear Sterns, AIG and (I kid you not) Nicky Scarfo's FirstPlus Finiancial Group Inc.

Read,
Reagan Did It
By PAUL KRUGMAN
New York Times May 31, 2009:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/01/opinion/01krugman.html?_r=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.