Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coatesville City Councilman Karl Marking responded to Nancy Coates concerning the dog attack

"It is my wish that during the amended budget talks that we can resolve having an animal control officer.

I would also like to say that if that animal does not have a license that animal is not receiving care in the State of Pennsylvania from a qualified vet. They changed that law recently and the vet is not allowed to treat an animal that doesn’t have a license. Every one of those animals that isn’t licensed is probably carrying the rabies virus and God knows what else... and it is just a nightmare waiting in this city to happen.

I was recently, today actually, at the Delaware Community Association meeting in Wilmington and Wilmington has enacted legislation specific legislation for Pit bulls so they have to be registered nurtured and so on.

But just in general; I have been advocating for an animal control officer. I have myself been attacked by two pit bulls that almost got my dog as well and myself and
I am totally on board with that…

And it’s only a matter of time until someone is killed"
You can listen to Mr. Marking's remarks here;

https://app.box.com/shared/static/svpr2rcui1.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.