Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Why I think Trump can win in Pennsylvania

The media talks endlessly about Donald Trump’s 5 second sound bite anti-Mexican/anti-Moslem rants. 

But really big issue in 2016 is what Wall Street did to us. The guys in suits that snort blow and that brought "Death to My Hometown”



Donald Trump's story is the same story that former Pennsylvania steel workers tell.

"I think NAFTA itself will be remembered for as long as this generation draws a warm breath," Richard Trumka said in an interview. "When I talk to people about it, they don't remember that it was a Republican majority that passed NAFTA. They remember that it was President Clinton."

VICE - Danny Gold, And what we hear from a lot of people is anger. 
Eddy Moore, 'Well that's a problem. Washington is not listening. And when I hear a candidate gets up here like Donald Trump.  
I'm not a Trump fan. But he touched a nerve on me when he said he's gonna revisit some of these trade agreements and send them back to congress and do away with em. And bring back our middle class jobs. And let our plants come back here  and build new plants here.  
Yes, I’m listening to him and I’m really, I'm really turned towards him a lot because he understands what’s going on.’ “
MORE AT:


Jeb! is gone. The only Republican left with Wall Street support is Rubio.

And Hillary Clinton has Wall Street support.

The  only populist Democrat is Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders tells the same story Pennsylvania union steelworkers and Donald Trump tell. And Bernie Sanders is not a racist, xenophobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.