Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I was reminded of the "credible threat" on Obama Staff in Coatesville

In reading the two posts below I was reminded of the Obama Campaign in Coatesville.

During the run up to the November Election in Coatesville I walked into the Obama Campaign Headquarters in Coatesville and was greeted by a security guard. I asked the staff members why the guard was there and was told there was a “credible threat” to Obama staff members in Chester County. They received round the clock security. I never found out the details of the “credible threat”.

Right off I can think of 3 Chester County residents I know that I believe are capable of doing something like what happened in Tucson.

I just want people to be aware that something like the Tucson tragedy can happen here in Chester County.

Threats on members of Congress, staff get reaction

Tue Jan 11, 2011 at 06:00:03 AM PST
A staff member for Rep. Danny Davis (D-IL) received an e-mail threat against Rep. Davis, following Saturday's shooting rampage in Arizona.

A stark reminder

Sun Jan 09, 2011 at 05:06:43 PM PST      
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2011/1/9/934657/-A-stark-reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.