AGENDA CITY COUNCIL MEETING Regular Meeting Monday May 24, 2010
1. Mr. Dennis Rowan, UtiliTech, Inc., will give a presentation for assistance in recovering overcharged utility
bills and to provide assistance for selection of an electric generation company to replace PECO upon
deregulation December 31, 2010.
1. A Banner Permit Application was received from ArcelorMittal Plate LLC. for a banner to celebrate 200
years of Iron and Steel operations in Coatesville (1810-2010) to be installed June 15, 2010 and removed
July 15 2010.
Items for Discussion
1. Discuss request from Central Chester County Recycling Authority for the City’s participation of $14,520
toward a matching grant for the purchase of composting equipment.
2. Discuss amending the legal agreement with Montgomery, McCracken, Walker and Rhoads, LLP for
completion of the Pension Plans for the City’s three pension programs.
Citizens’ Hearing – Regular Action Items Only
Regular Action Items
1. Consider approval of Change Order #2 for the River Walk Project to change the type of street lights
which will be a $3,500 reduction in the contract.
2. Consider Amendment #2 to the River Walk Contract extending the completion time from June 30, 2010
to June 30, 2011.
3. Consider a Cooperative Advisory Partnership letter/agreement with the Chester County Commissioners
for assistance in the completion of the Third Avenue/Train Station project at no cost to the city.
4. Consider the termination of any and all contracts with Buchart Horn, Inc. engineers, for all City projects.
City Manager’s Report
Citizens’ Hearings – Non-Agenda Items