Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I don’t expect violence at the polls in Coatesville. I do think it can happen somewhere on Nov. 6th.

I can visualize a terrorist attack at a polling place in the United States because it would be so very simple to do. But if the terrorist thought about it at all, so very ineffective. 

The voter intimidation at Coatesville’s polls was tailored to specific voters.  Bob Saucier was moved from polling place to polling place to intimidate specific voters.


Bob was allegedly diagnosed as bipolar. 

Bob could manage living when he was on his medication. I think most of his “incidents” happened when he tried going off his medication.

I talked him down on one Election Day when the judge of elections threatened to shut down the 110 Precinct because of fighting. I saw in his eyes when a someone he wanted to fight with came to vote. I spent most of that Election Day facing Bob and talking him down.

My wife became judge of elections at Coatesville's 110 Precinct mostly because no one else was willing to deal with Bob Saucier intimidating voters on election day.  

I have no trouble talking to anyone. I can find something I like in anyone. That applies to Nazis or drug dealers who I know shot people. Pat Sellers never claimed to be a Nazi but he came close. 

Bob went to his family in Alabama and died there. His son died a few years later. 

I think Bob was easily manipulated. I think he felt important as part of Pat Sellers’ John Birch Society white supremacist group. Bob couldn’t follow Pat Sellers’ lead into public office. I understand that he was removed from the Coatesville School Board in a straight jacket. 

Pat Sellers gave Bob Saucier’s life direction. 

I can’t say if what the two of them did on election day effected the results. I do know that just seeing Bob Saucier or Pat Sellers at the polls would cause some voters to turn around and go home. Whether they came back to vote later I do not know.

I do know that Bob frightened election officers and caused great concern at Voter Services. 

But I think what they did to frighten off some voters probably didn’t work and might have made them more determined to vote. 

Which brings me around to the Donald Trump inspired violence in the last few days. 

Trump’s conservative base is fear driven. Trump uses fear to manipulate them. If one of Trump’s madmen sprays voters with his AR-15 on election day it will be the fearful conservative Republicans who stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.