Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Monday, November 7, 2016

"He’s fascist, he’s a dictator,' he said of the Republican nominee, saying such leaders turn normal people 'into animals'. VIDEO

FROM THE GUARDIAN - VIDEO BELOW: 
"I had a sign that said ‘Republicans against Trump.’ It is a sign that you can just print off online... 
He said he could not be sure but “it looked like” Trump was pointing at him, and may have been “instigating something”. Either way, the crowd piled on him, he said, kicking, punching, holding him on the ground and grabbing his testicles. 
He said he was a wrestler in his youth and used his training to turn his head to the side to maintain an airway open as he was being choked by one man who had him in a headlock. “But there were people wrenching on my neck they could have strangled me to death,” he added.
Crites said when he was on the ground he heard someone yell “something about a gun” and he kept telling those on top of him that he had merely been holding a sign."...
"Crites said he felt Trump supporters were well-meaning but simply misguided by Trump’s demagoguery. 'He’s fascist, he’s a dictator,' he said of the Republican nominee, saying such leaders turn normal people 'into animals'. 
While he was surprised at what occurred at the rally, Crites he said he did not blame the crowd for his treatment. 'I like these people,' he said. 'These are my fellow Americans. I love these people. I understand that they came here because they’re patriotic, they want to do good for their country.' 
He added: 'The people who attacked me – I’m not blaming them. I’m blaming Donald Trump’s hate rhetoric.' 
'My heart still aches for what this nation could potentially do by electing him,' he added. 'That hurts me much more than any of this violence.' 
'The fact that I got beat up today, that’s just showing what he’s doing to his crowds. But I just want people to understand I’m going to be OK, but now what’s more important is if the country going to be OK? So do your part and vote.”

Trump rally protester: I was beaten for a 'Republicans against Trump' sign

Exclusive: Self-declared Republican who sparked Nevada security scare says he was attacked for silently showing a sign he printed from the web




No matter who wins this election our country will be threatened by people who don't care to demonstrate peacefully:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.