Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Were you a Cold War Kid?


Bob Dylan - Let me die in my footsteps by perostoppogno

I had a brown bag lunch but once in a while I had lunch in the Colonnade Restaurant in the Rohm and Hass building in Philly. There was a very thick and heavy door hidden in the entrance to the Colonnade. A radiation trefoil sign was on the side of the building. The Colonnade was also a fallout shelter. Once my boss was stuck inside the restaurant. When there was a power failure the door slid shut and was impossible to open from the inside or outside.

What is now the CASH Administration Building was a Junior High School in 1950. They took us students to the basketball court in a pit in the basement of the building. I said to the principal, "The bomb won't be able to go through all the floors to here." Of course, I was wrong.

Cold War Kids - 99% Invisible 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.