Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog
Public Corruption in Chester County, PA
I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Coatesville City Council Meeting on Monday August 23, 2010
1. Thomas Comitta - Council Strategic Planning Sessions
2. Stacy Bjorhus – Financial Report
Items for Discussion
1. Discuss City Hall Electric Conservation
2. Update from Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement
3. Discuss Benner School Parking
4. Discuss Zoning Revisions.
5. Discuss Curfew Ordinance
6. Discuss Keeping of Poultry
7. Discuss City Flag
8. Discuss Utilitech, Inc, Utility Cost Study
9. Council Members Request for Discussion
1. Receive and Consider First Reading an Ordinance amending Section 218-54 of the City of Coatesville Parking Code to provide the Regulation of the Third Avenue and Diamond Street Parking Lot.
2. Receive and Consider First Suburbs Project Membership
3. Receive and Consider appointment to the Authorities, Boards, Commission and Committees
4. Receive and Consider House Bill
5. Receive and consider Special Council Meeting