Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog
Public Corruption in Chester County, PA
I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Agenda Coatesville City Council Meeting June 14, 2010
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Monday June 14, 2010
Regular Action Items
1. Consider first reading of an Ordinance to amend the 2010 Municipal Budget
2. Consider authorizing the Interim City Manager to proceed with receiving employment applications for the positions of Animal Control Officer, Parking Enforcement Officer, Codes Inspector and Public Works Laborer.
3. Consider Resolution to submit CDBG application to Chester County for street and storm sewer improvements
4. Consider proposal for web site assistance from Aim Web Design, LLP, in the amount of $9,670.
5. Consider Chester County Department of Community Development agreement Amendment #2 to extend the River Walk grant time to June 30, 2010. (Note: this has absolutely nothing to do with extension of time for contractor. I unfortunately confused this issue in my explanation at the last meeting.)
6. Consider request from River Walk contractor for a 45 day extension on his contract to complete the project. (Note: the contractor and our T&M engineer will be present to discuss)
7. Consider the Chester County Recycling Authority request for grant support to purchase equipment for the composting facility.
8. Consider ratifying the three Pension Boards’ approval to proceed with extending the contract with Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads for the completion of the preparation of the three Pension Plans and payment of the outstanding bills.
Agenda Coatesville City Council Meeting Monday June 14, 2010