Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want all Olive Street people from to stand up in this meeting right now.” (No one stood up).


“How did this meeting come to be? I want to know because; I want all Olive Street people from to stand up in this meeting right now.” 

“I am, I am very upset, because I live on Olive Street. I live feet from where I saw that boy die.  And I am very upset. All I want to know is who handled this. There’s nobody here but me, from Olive Street.

I was in my back yard and some man, that young man there was going around giving out flyers and he asked me to come…

My blood is boiling right now. I am going to put my stuff to the State Police right there. I’m not going to show anything that happened. I was there seconds from that impact, I heard it. But right now I’m tired of everybody here, who said this, who saw this; if you saw something, tell us!

OLIVE STREET, OLIVE STREET, I’M SORRY, I AM SO UPSET.. IT WAS SOMEONE’S SON. I’M THE ONLY ONE HERE FROM THE ACCIDENT SCENE. THAT’S NOT RIGHT!”

At the Community Information Meeting, Saturday May 8, 2010, Second Baptist Church, 856 Merchant Street, Coatesville, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.