"Items for Discussion
1. Boards and Commissions
a. Pension Board
b. UCC Appeals Board
c. Civil Service Commission
d. Zoning Hearing Board
2. Parking Strategy of Harmony Street
3. Solid Waste Invoicing Proposal
Regular Action Items
1. Receive and consider CZOP/Spector Inc. for Professional Engineering services for the year 2010
2. Receive and consider CMX for Professional Engineering services for the year 2010.
3. Receive and consider Thomas Comitta Associates services for the year 2010.
4. Receive and consider First Reading an Ordinance authorizing the City of Coatesville to enter into an Agricultural Lease for the Conti Property owned by the City according to certain terms favorable to the City and further authorizing the property by Resolution for terms approved by City Council prior to the growing season for any year the City wishes to continue the lease property consistent with procedures governing contracts
5. Receive and consider First Reading an Ordinance amending Chapter 201, Article III, of the Code of the City of Coatesville to (1) reflect a change in title from “Emergency and Municipal Tax Services Tax” to “Local Services Tax” as provided by Revisions to the Local Tax Enabling Act; (2) Raise the exemption amount of the tax from $600 to $12,000; and (3) add additional provisions in accordance with revisions to the Local Tax Enabling Act
6. Receive and Consider First Reading an Ordinance amending Chapter 203, Article VII (Business Privilege Tax) of the Code of the City of Coatesville to conform with revisions made to the Local Tax Enabling Act, 53 P.S. 6924.01, et.seq. and provide for a higher exemption
7. Receive and consider First Reading an Ordinance amending Chapter 203, Article I of the Code of the City of Coatesville by amending Section 203-4(A)(6)"
"§ 203-4 Taxes imposed.
The following taxes are imposed for general City purposes:
Vending machines. On each vending machine installed for use within the City of Coatesville where such machine is located in the right-of-way: $35 per year or portion thereof.
[Added 12-19-1996 by Ord. No. 1039-96]"
AGENDA IS HERE:
CITY OF COATESVILLE CODE IS HERE: