Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog
Public Corruption in Chester County, PA
I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Agenda for tonight's (January 25, 2010) Coatesville City Council Meeting
1. 2010 Census Overview by Mr. Shawn P. Brede from U.S. Census Bureau.
2. Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, Inc. - Skip Cowen
3. Financial Report – Stacy Bjorhus
Regular Action Items
1. Receive and consider a motion to approve dates for the 2010 Budget Workshop
Items for Discussion
1. Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, Inc.
2. Riverwalk – Phase 1, Part B
3. Parking Enforcement
4. Clarification on Minutes
5. Fee Scale for Abandoned Properties
6. John S. Carnes, Esq. fee schedule as City Solicitor
7. Siana, Belwoar, & McAndrew, LLP, fee schedule as Labor Council
8. Leonard Smoker to farm Conti Property,
The meeting will be a 7:30 p.m. at Coatesville City Hall, One City Hall Place, between 1st. and 3rd Avenues on Harmony Street.