Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog
Public Corruption in Chester County, PA
I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Barry DiLibero civil Action
1. On November 6, 2007, DiLibero was elected to the office of Township Supervisor in West Vincent Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania.
2. West Vincent is a Second Class Township.
3. The Second Class Township Code provides in pertinent part: that Supervisors shall reside in the township from which elected and shall have resided in that township continuously for at least one year before their election.
4. Respondent was a resident of East Fallowfield Township, residing at 105 South Brandywine Avenue from 1997 through November 6, 2007.
5. Respondent was ineligible to be elected to the office of Township Supervisor in West Vincent Township on November 6, 2007.
6. Respondent is ineligible to remain in the office of Township Supervisor in West Vincent Township.
Based upon the foregoing, the Court enters the following Order:
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA ex
re1 JOSEPH W. CARROLL, DISTRICT
ATTORNEY OF CHESTER COUNTY
Nidholas J. Casenta, Jr., Esquire, Peter Hobartr Esquire and
Gerald P. Morano, Esquire, on behalf of the plaintiff
Anastasia Filopoulos, Esquirer on behalf of the defendant
AND NOW, this 9th day of November, 2009, it is hereby ORDERED and DECREED that judgment is entered in favor of plaintiff, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ex rel Joseph W. Carroll, District Attorney of Chester County and against defendant, Barry DiLibero, and defendant is hereby REMOVED from office as a Township Supervisor of West Vincent Township.
proceeding to be paid by defendant.