Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

About the hearing for homicide victim Pierce Elliot Rivera in Judge Davis’ Court on November 5, 2008

“Charges in both of the Coatesville cases were dismissed by Coatesville District Judge Robert Davis on November 5, 2008 due to an apparent "lack of prosecution" (ie. the officers and/or witnesses apparently failed to appear).”

From:
West Chester Unplugged v.2.0

CRIME - POLITICS - NIGHTLIFE - HOMETOWN: WEST CHESTER, CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
COATESVILLE HOMICIDE VICTIM HAD RECORD
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 04:23 PM PST
http://www.wcunplugged.com/2009/11/coatesville-shooting-victim-alleged-to.html

November 5, 2008 was during time that Walker, Matthews and Legree ran the Coatesville PD. I don’t know the whether the witnesses or the police did not show up. I wonder if there would have been a different outcome if Legree had not been in the mix and we lost one half of the Coatesville PD.

8 comments:

  1. Its a real shame that even in death, Pierce is perceived as nothing but a mere criminal by the state of Pennsylvania. Pierce simply lost his way with no father figure to guide him. And to his family, he was a very loving, supportive being. Pierce's death will not be in vain. And instead of worrying about his past mistakes, why not discuss the present at hand. The lord has forgiven him, why haven't you Pennsylvania? The question everyone should be asking is, "Who killed Pierce Elliot Rivera?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous;
    Concerning Peirce Rivera; Please rewrite your comment. It’s a good one but I can’t post it as written. Mr. Rivera does not seem to fit a description as a hardened criminal. From a distance is looks more like Peirce Rivera had emotional problems. And that he slipped through the cracks in our medical system. His murderer is a criminal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHO KILLED PIERCE ELLIOT RIVERA? He was murdered in broad daylight @ 4:30pm and no one saw anything? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL! IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING! You report what you saw anonymously! For his families sake, please. His murderer killed once and will kill again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PIERCE WAS NOT A BAD PERSON JUST MISUNDERSTOOD.. HE WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED HE WAS THE SWEETEST PERSON ANYBODY COULD KNOW.. AND I REALLY HOPE THAT HIS KILLER BE FOUND AND GIVEN THE PUNISHMENT HE DESERVES FOR TAKING A LIFE THAT HURT ALOT OF PEOPLE....

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is an article by Allen Davis in the Chester County Reporter with a little more information about the shooting:
    Coatesville police question three suspects in daylight murder
    by Allen Davis
    Staff Writer
    Posted: Friday, 13 November. 2009; 10 a.m.
    http://chestercountyreporter.com/109mudersuspects.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother was not a hardened criminal at all. He was a victum of his families mistakes. I am certain that anyone can identify with not only pierce but his family as well. I need coatesville to remember that pierce was the only man i trusted to protect me - his sister and now I have god too but life will never be the same for me. If you have a brother or sister give them a hug because i can no longer do this and I did not appreciate what I had when I had it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pierce was one of the most caring individuals ive ever met, being a close friend to him for the entire time he was a coatesville resident, my heart still aches of his passing, and its sad to see that his murderer hasnt been found yet....Pierce to those who knew you, we knew you for you not what the state of pa is portraying you to be! You will always be love and missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pierce was my homie and he know me since I was born and my dad when he told me this I want to breake down and cry and that's what I did because i just lost my friend and it is hard now for the family and I know how it feels and I always think why why why would he do that he had to much to go for him i feel your pain jenny from that day when he past I never forgot him he was an good person and all you haters out there talking about how he was not bad you have no righ to dis the man like he is trash this man was like an brother to me !

    ReplyDelete

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.