Welcome to the Coatesville Dems Blog

Public Corruption in Chester County, PA

I believe an unlikely mix of alleged drug trafficking related politicos and alleged white nationalist related politicos united to elect the infamous “Bloc of Four” in the abysmal voter turnout election of 2005. During their four year term the drug business was good again and white nationalists used Coatesville as an example on white supremacist websites like “Stormfront”. Strong community organization and support from law enforcement, in particular Chester County District Attorney Joseph W. Carroll has begun to turn our community around. The Chester County drug trafficking that I believe centers on Coatesville continues and I believe we still have public officials in place that profit from the drug sales. But the people here are amazing and continue to work against the odds to make Coatesville a good place to live.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A lot of people will not go to a Coatesville City Council meeting.

I can understand why. I think it is a truly sordid display every second and fourth Monday of the month. It is hard to look at.

I go there to make sound recordings. Sometimes they are not careful and possible incriminating or at least revealing or good to know information will surface. I almost fell of my chair at the May 15, 2006 RDA meeting when after being asked if he had met privately with a builder involved in the redevelopment at his headquarters, Ernie Campos replied, “How did you (pause) I was not a public official at the time”. He could have just denied it.

Some people wonder aloud why Dick Saha goes to Coatesville City Council meetings. They think people will begin to blame him for Coatesville’s problems.

I don’t think Saha is a cause of Coatesville’s problems I think he is another victim of what could be called Coatesville’s special mix of con-men, extortionists, white nationalists and drug dealers. I believe they just played the Saha family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add your voice to this blog by posting a comment.