Monday, July 13, 2009
The meeting begins at 7:30 pm.
1. Public Records Retention by municipalities in the State of Pennsylvania by Mr. Harry Walker.
2. Six months Finance Report by Mr. Harry Walker
Regular Action Items
1. Receive and consider a Resolution to dispose of certain records of the City of Coatesville in accordance with the Pennsylvania Municipal Records Schedules and Procedures for disposition of records adopted by the City Council on April 13, 2009.
2. Receive and consider a Resolution to appoint Tax Collection Committee Delegate and Alternates.
3. Receive and consider a Resolution to formally accept Finial Report and the Recommendations to the City of Coatesville by Fairmont Capital Advisors Inc.”
See the entire AGENDA HERE:
IS THE PENNSYLVANIA OFFICE OF OPEN RECORDS RULING IN FAVOR OF MS. KATHLEEN BRADY SHEA OF THE PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER THE REASON FOR THE SUDDEN INTEREST IN THE "RIGHT TO KNOW LAW. And that the City of Coatesville must take steps to come into "immediate compliance" with The Right to Know Law.
IN THE MATTER OF: :
Ms. Kathleen Brady Shea, :
Complainant : Docket No.: AP 2009-0326
City of Coatesville, :
Council nixes records purge
Published: Tuesday, June 23, 2009
By JENNIFER MILLER, Staff Writer